Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tell Syracuse's State Legislators to Support Campaign Finance Reform

Listen up, Syracuse readers! The state League of Women Voters, along with the Syracuse chapter, will be hosting a public forum tonight to discuss the importance of campaign finance reform. It will be held at the New York State United Teachers Office, 4983 Brittonfield Road, East Syracuse, NY 13057 at 7pm. All state legislators from the Syracuse area have been invited to attend and explain to constituents their views on this important reform. Come out and show your support for the Governor's reform proposal!

Rochester readers, stay tuned for details about a similar forum in your area tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Your supreme leader said...

consider me listening, I put a link on my blog to try and convince my readers too (when I get them, sigh, just starting)